GoPro Hero5 Black: Mountain Bike Park Leogang. Video Stabilization, Wind Noise
First time in the bike park with my GoPro Hero5 Black. I tested the wind noise and how the built in digital video stabilization works. I also wanted to ride most of the tracks and features of the Bikepark Leogang which is located in the Austrian Alps.
Buy GoPro Hero5:
When I'm riding downhill I'll wear a neck brace. I've mounted the GoPro there. Thus the image is quite stable. I have an older Leatt Brace. They look like this:
Activate Subtitles/CC to see comments!
- Fast jumps with wind noise (Track: Flying Gangster)
- Stabilization comparison (Track: Hangman I)
- Stabilization side-by-side
- Stabilization size reduction comparison
- More stabilized single trail (Hangman I)
- More stabilized fast jumps (Flying Gangster)
- Not stabilized, Downhill, Flat Tire
- Downhill track (Speedster, World Cup track)
- Fast jumps, wind noise (Hot Shots)
- Tight single trail, already dark (Bongo Bongo)
- Pro Tune, ISO
- Wooden wallride/jump from video thumbnail (Finish Area)
Erster Eindruck nach diesem Video:
congrats on the new adventure!!
i hate thiz. sub back
Thank you! Your comment is awaiting moderation.