The Amazon rainforest (Portuguese: Floresta Amazônica or Amazônia; Spanish: Selva Amazónica, Amazonía or usually Amazonia; French: Forêt amazonienne; Dutch: Amazoneregenwoud), also known in English as Amazonia or the Amazon Jungle, is a moist broadleaf forest that covers most of the Amazon Basin of South America. This basin encompasses 7,000,000 square kilometres (2,700,000 sq mi), of which 5,500,000 square kilometres (2,100,000 sq mi) are covered by the rainforest. This region includes territory belonging to nine nations. The majority of the forest is contained within Brazil, with 60% of the rainforest, followed by Peru with 13%, Colombia with 10%, and with minor amounts in Venezuela, Ecuador, Bolivia, Guyana, Suriname and French Guiana. States or departments in four nations contain "Amazonas" in their names. The Amazon represents over half of the planet's remaining rainforests, and comprises the largest and most biodiverse tract of tropical rainforest in the world, with an estimated 390 billion individual trees divided into 16,000 species
Sounds used in this video:
1. wild_animals.mp3 by ariat
2. Monkeys are howling in the forest (Gran Sabana, Venezuela) by felix.blume
3. rain and final thunder clap.mp3 by reinsamba
4. nightbird amazonas close.mp3 by reinsamba
5. survicalcamp.wav by reinsamba
6. survicalcamp.wav by reisamba
7. rainforest single cicada.WAV by reinsamba
8. Frio Frio amazonas2.wav by reinsamba
9. friofrioamazonas.mp3 by reinsamba
10. brook (1).WAV by reinsamba
11. rainforest.mp3 by skipjack2001
12. Thunder in the tropical forest of Gran Sabana (Venezuela).
The above sounds, modified, amplified, and connected with the Audacity program
26.Feb 2015 by WONDERFUL NATURE SOUNDSCAPES
video © WONDERFUL NATURE SOUNDSCAPES
i wonder what would have happened if i made this
clean! i adore the use of shade and lines!
i h8te u yet i wathc ur vids. u ***.
Thank you! Your comment is awaiting moderation.