Mimi and Alex | film trailer
We clicked right away over the phone. Mimi's love and excitement for life and her big day coming up was cutier than words. We were more then thrilled to have the opportunity to be with her and Alex on their big day. Take a look and see what this romantic, hopelessly in love couple put together for there friends and family, it's beautiful.
Details of event:
-The bride got ready: W Chicago City Center - WOW Suite
-Getting ready details: Custom hangers: ordered from Etsy, with extra details my Mimi the gold design
Pink shirts: Forever 21 Men, Flip flops: Old Navy, Mimi added the gold and ribbon
- Mindy and Michael Gurwin - Day of Coordinators
-Ceremony location, W Chicago City Center - Great Room 2
- Photographers, Sarah Postma Photography
-photo location, Lurie Gardens in Millennium Park
-Reception location, W Chicago City Center - Great Room 1
- Linens: Tablescapes, Up-lighting: Atmosphere Events (Michael Gurwin)
- Floral Design, Zuzu's Petals - Natalie Willett
- Cake, Alliance Bakery
- Wedding Invitations + Stationery, Chena Designs - Lindsay Chenault Bolton
- Band or DJ, Style Matters - Max Davis
- Photo booth, Complete Party Box
- Old English Crackers: home made
- Wedding Dress, Rosa Clara from Mira Couture
- Brides's jewelry, Knot earrings: Etsy
- Hair flower, Etsy
- Dress alteration/tailor, Mira Couture
- Bride’s Makeup, Andie Cumber
- Hair stylist, Livia Caporale
-Groom’s Attire: Tux/suit, Black Tie Formalwear
- Bridesmaids' jewelry and accessories, Pearl earrings and necklace: bought from China
From the Bride and Groom!
Q. One thing you learned after going through planning your own wedding that you wish you new a the start.
A. It's not worth stressing over the little details and what other people will think. Do what makes you happy cause it's YOUR big day!
Q. Your best advice for engaged couples embarking on this journey in there lives.
A. Have fun with the planning process! And make sure to take advantage of friends and family who've done it before because they'll have advice and vendor ideas for you. It makes life a lot easier!
Q. Special thanks you would like to give out!
A. We can't thank our vendors enough for all they did to make this day come together! We wanted to give a special shout out to Mandie and Marty for going way above and beyond to capture our absolutely magical day! They have been such a pleasure to work with throughout the planning process and we definitely feel that we've made new friends in the process :)